Sunday, December 1, 2013

Choke on My Woona, YOU NASTY CHANGELINGS


Good morning, folks!
Well, it's actually 4am here (time to make chocolate pudding!). I have this bad habit of finishing projects in the middle of the night. But still! 


Today I bring you something fresh.
About a week ago, I got this idea of making my own version of the game 'Choke on My Groundhog, YOU BASTARD ROBOTS', a game which concept I've always loved, and thus I started working on it. It's an awesome game created by Petri Purho in which you fight robots, and every time you get killed, you go back in time and get support from your previous runs.

Anyway, I started working on my own version of the game, taking the cute little Woona from Moonstuck as the main character, and the changelings as the enemies. I gotta say, this was SUPER COOL to make. I had a lot of fun both developing and testing it, and now that it's done, I'm super glad to share it with you guys.

So, that's it! Check out the release video if you haven't yet, download the game, and go ahead and have some fun! Meanwhile, I'll take a little break before resuming the work on Nightfall. The last beta is coming!

Have a nice day, everybody!